The One Lovely Blog Award

Thursday 15 October 2015



Thank you so much to the very kind Sam over at momentarily dreaming for nominating me for this award! I always think these things are such a great way not only to share & discover new blogs, but also to find out a bit more about the bloggers you already follow :) so here goes!


Award rules:

  • Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • List the rules and display the award.
  • State seven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 5-10 bloggers for the award and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know.

Seven facts about me!

  1. I recently graduated from Royal Holloway University with a degree in English and Creative Writing. (My choice in uni was in no part influenced by the fact that Royal Holloway looks a tiny bit like Hogwarts. Nope. Not at all.)
  2. I have a frighteningly strong obsession with anything remotely post-apocalyptic in theme. 
  3. I really really don't like coffee.
  4. My fave song ever is 'Atmosphere' by Joy Division. 
  5. When I was seven, I wrote a 'novel' that I was determined I was going to get published. I even rang up publishers I'd found in the Yellow Pages! (no Google in them days kids)
  6. My birthday is Christmas Eve- which was pee-yourself-with-glee exciting when I was little but is now a bit of a drag.
  7. I hate small talk with a passion but I love being engaged in weird, deep conversations...even with strangers! 

& now, My Nominations:
These blogs are ones that I either read on a regular basis, or have stumbled across recently and fallen in love with. 
Thanks for reading & thanks again to Sam for nominating me :) I hope you find a new blog to get your teeth into here! I know it's such a lovely feeling to stumble across something new that excites and inspires you!

In the meantime,
All the love,

Sian x 



8 comments

  1. Great facts! Going to University in a Hogwarts like building must have been magical, if only it was the real thing. Coffee is gross! =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who can''t stand coffee! && yes, it was an amazing building! Really wish it had been the real deal xD xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! My post will be going up on Sunday- I was nominated for the Versatile blogger award as well which is essentially the same so will be a combined post :) Love your facts! I study very close to Egham (I'm at Surrey Uni) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow :) what a small world haha! Looking forward to your post :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. heehee thank you! I was a determined little one xD xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me Sianie, I have put up my post now too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Freckled Fieldnotes. Design by Fearne.