Puppies & (some serious) Persuasion...



I've been a bit poorly this month, so a lot of my time has been spent wrapped up on the sofa with a good book (or two) and as much food as I can pile onto my plate- hence the mountain of pasta you can see here!

However, I have managed to venture out of the house for a couple of special occasions...namely, heading off to Canterbury for a couple of days to see my little brother (more on this shortly) and popping to a family friend's to visit what will soon be our new puppy!

Jane Austen's Persuasion is an apt novel for me to be reading at the moment as, somehow, me and my mum managed to convince the rest of the family that getting a puppy wasn't a totally mad idea! Now all we have to do is settle on a name for our new arrival...

any suggestions? I'm thinking either Pippa, Hattie or Penny- but I honestly can't make my mind up!

Sian x

Ps. Why not Follow my blog with Bloglovin? :)


0 comments